Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bad Girl Bows FEATURE

 Presenting Bad Girl Bows, formally known as Bad to the Bows.




Hi! I'm Monica and I'm a tattoo & art enthusiast. I'm a bit of an oddball and it shows in my work. I try to design bows that are different and unique compared to what's out there. I love matching different patterns together to create something a little funky and to make whoever wears my bows stand out. I started Bad to the Bows in 2010 and over the years I created countless hair bows and top hats, gained an awesome following of fans and made some great friends along the way. Now it's time to move forward and Bad Girl Bows: Eccentric Top Hats & Hair Bows was created. You'll still find all my work here. Thank you for your continued support!



 Find Monica here. . .

Facebook fan page
Facebook group
Instagram
Etsy
CLICK HERE to see her auction page with over 9,000 fans and counting. 


Do you make bows as well? Bad Girl Bows has an auction group perfect for you.

CLICK HERE if you are a vendor and would like to participate in one of her Multi-Vendor auctions




Would you like to be featured? Visit me in the  I Like Big Bows chat group or email www.likebigbowsblog@gmail.com.

Until next time,


Megan with Little Miss Bowtique
follow me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment