How to line a clip????
Let's get these babies prepped to attach to your bows!
WHAT YOU NEED???
- Clip of choice
- Alligator Clip
- 4.5" of 3/8" ribbon
- French Barrette
- 5" of 3/8" ribbon
- Hot Glue Gun
- Lighter for hot sealing
Now to line....
- Cut and heat seal 4.5" of 3/8" ribbon
- Place a line of hot glue on the bottom inside of the clip and lay ribbon down
- Turn the clip over, place a line of hot glue and fold ribbon over the clip
- Place two small dots of hot glue on the top insides of the clip and fold ribbon in
- Run a beaded line of glue over the remaining ribbon and fold over the top of your clip
- Cut 5" of 3/8" ribbon and heat seal
- Remove center tension stripe gently
- Place a beaded line of glue on the back of the clip and lay ribbon down
- Fold ribbon around the clip and through openings (do not glue, you will do this when attaching)
- Run a beaded line of glue on the back of your clip and attach to your bow of choice
- Wrap your center ribbon through the clip and attach with glue
- Wrap the other end of your center ribbon around your bow and place a bead of glue on the end
- Carefully place under the clip
- Run a line of hot glue on the back of your clip and attach to your bow
- Open up those ends we didn't glue down
- Glue down your center ribbon around the clip
- Now glue down those ends inside the clip
- Carefully re-insert the tension bar and close the clip
Keep checking the blog... more to come! Comment any requests below!
Until next time,
Megan with Little Miss Bowtique
follow me ...