Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Polka Dot's and Sparkles

Hey Hey Hey!
What do I have for you today?
I have another lovely shoppe for you to take a look at !





I bet you want to check it out now!
Cute stuff :)

Hello and Welcome to Polka Dots and Sparkles! I love making fun and funky accessories for the little princess in your life. I take pride in my items and am a perfectionist and would never sell an item I would not put on my little diva princess. I hope you enjoy my page and find something just right for you. Please use the code flirtythirty for 10% off your order of $20 or more, and as always any order $30 or more gets free shipping with the code freeship30. These codes are good to use for orders placed in my etsy shop.

Her etsy shop: Polka Dot's and Sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment