Friday, August 12, 2011

Angry Birds are everywhere!

A friend of mine is throwing an Angry Birds birthday party this weekend.  I decided to make the birthday girl something special to wear with her NEW custom boutique outfit mom bought.

I made her an Angry Birds hair bow using the tutorial from Mommy Crafts A lot.

And LOOK! While I was browsing etsy this morning, I stumbled upon these Angry Birds hair bow creations :

Angry Birds hairbow from La Petite Bowtique

An assortment of Angry Birds bows from BubbasandSissys

Oooh, here are some w/angry birds beads in the center. I heart these too!

from Little Maddie Bird

Oh My! I may have to purchase these bobby pins for myself.

from ambersilcott

Go buy one or make a few : )

We love our Angry Birds!


2 comments:

  1. I’ve enjoyed following your blog and would like to award you The Versatile Blogger Award.
    To find out more about it, please visit http://pinkytopiaboutique.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Thank you and I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve enjoyed following your blog and would like to award you The Versatile Blogger Award.
    To find out more about it, please visit http://pinkytopiaboutique.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html
    Thank you and I hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete