Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cooking is my hobby



Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

I like to cook probably more than the average person, and I spend a lot of my free time thinking up new recipes and learning new tips and techniques. I definitely am not a professional chef, but I like to think that I know my way around the kitchen. Recently, I got Wireless Internet at home, and it only made me want to cook more! I spend a lot of my time looking up recipes, and I even ordered some specialty ingredients online, which make me seem much more professional than ever before. I love watching the Food Network in the background while I cook, and there's definitely something to be said for the cathartic nature of the channel. I'm glad I have a hobby that's so rewarding and also so easily adaptable, and at the same time, I usually have all the food I could ever eat! Maybe someday I'll make a career in food, but for now, this hobby is one that will just have to stay part of my weeknight and weekend regimen.






No comments:

Post a Comment